Friday, February 6, 2009

Ok, so I AM an idiot.

Just not completely. I took some photos of the moon tonight on the old camera, using the same and then similar settings as last night. The results were not quite as sharp. HOWEVER, I think the larger resolution/whatever did make the bigger difference. Being able to take up twice as much space/be twice as large on the computer screen meant more room for details, or at least details that were easier to see. So I still think the camera is better, but largely b/c of the increased resolution. Also, I think it meters its shots/flash, which is a huge bonus, but I need to double check that.

Today we stayed in our jammies all day. Well, mostly. Zach decided to start running a fever around 4am, Owen still has his cold and I've just felt off. My eyes feel weird, sort of blurry. Maybe they are dry. But I did get outside (in my jammies!) and took some pics of Owen playing (in his jammies!) while Zach was playing video games and watching cartoons. And then the moon came up, dh put Owen to bed and I took more moon pics. Fin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment