Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feb. 5 - Shoot the moon! Again!

I got my new camera! Finally! *doing happy dance* I was a little nervous about buying it, thinking that I was only upgrading the memory/resolution, not affecting the photos per se, since it's the same camera, just a newer model. But either I'm a complete idiot or this camera DOES take better pics. Well, maybe a mild combination of the two. But check it out.

Here's the moon like I was trying to shoot last time. Same lens, new camera. Perhaps I just never hit on this combo of aperture/shutter speed. Maybe the larger moon made it easier. I don't know. But I didn't even use the tripod, I just went out and took a few shots to see what I got. And voila! I got a moon with texture! YEEHAW!















And here it is again, a little bit later, with slightly different settings (I think. I'm tired, I can't remember all the details. Yawn.)


1 comments:

Jenni Renee said...

it almost looks like a scence from a movie. :0) Very nice job!

Post a Comment