Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11

I had to run out today for a quick appt. and on the way home I stopped off at the beach for some daylight pics. I found this area that is under 'Dune Reconstruction' warning the area will not be mowed and to stay off the grass. I wonder if the cacti are naturally there or have been planted to help enforce the rule? LOL Oh, and don't worry, there is an actual beach on the other side of the dune.

Not sure how much I like these pics, I'm on the fence b/c I wanted the colors of the flowers to show up more. But they are different than I used to take, so for that I'm happy.

We are supposed to make some Valentines today, so I figured I'd get this post in early since it'll be paper and cutting and glue and who knows what all here soon, I'll likely get buried in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment