Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 8

Well, guess it's time to start gearing up for another week. I always wish the lazy weekend could last just one more day.

Today everyone was feeling a bit better, so we headed out to the nearby park on bike. Owen LOVES the bike trailer and doesn't mind a bit wearing his helmet or being buckled in. He even tries to do the lap buckle on his own. You should see him in the grocery cart...he gets frantic if you don't buckle him right away.

I played around with the camera and got a few decent shots. I didn't have it set quite right, too much light coming in from the bright sunlight. But it was still nice to get out and get some Vitamin D.

Zach was having fun jumping from the swing. I wasn't having as much fun trying to time his body while aloft LOL. Hard to do. But he liked this one.


















Now Kevin isn't actually TRYING to eat Owen. I did get one or two that weren't so over-lit (I don't know photography terminology) but I liked the feel of this one. It's truly how they are, daddy and his boy.












These seagulls are all over the place, I've given up bringing snacks for the birds because they go crazy flying all around, trying to get the bite before it even hits the ground. Which wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that they don't really have any qualms about taking a dump mid flight. With that many potential poo-bombs headed your way, you realize the fun of feeding the birds is slightly over-rated.












And lastly, I had to show Zach that mom can SO climb trees! Albeit not nearly as well as I did when I was 10 or 12. Sigh. So much more spry and nimble and not so HEAVY! Geez, when did I get to making such a thump when I hit the ground? I was a tiny kid. I've never gotten used to feeling like an adult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment