Saturday, February 14, 2009

The official Valentine's Day post

February 14. I'm beginning to hate February, and it used to be my favorite month. I was QUEEN of February, what with my birthday being on the first and all. Well that all goes to shit when you grow up and have to deal with real life.

Not sure if it's a virus (please dear God don't let it be a virus or anything that we all will inevitably contract) or a reaction to his DTaP yesterday, but Owen has puked more nastiness than I thought his poor little stomach could hold. And the other end? Holy hell, the fumes. It's gonna be ugly. I almost didn't take a photo today, figured I could just write a nice depiction of the day, then thought that wouldn't be very nice. So I finally grabbed the camera and took a photo of my tired eyes. No retouching, no digital enhancement, all natural. I swear on the life of my gecko.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

those are just tired eyes? Yikes, go get some sleep! (easier said than done right?) Hope Owen is feeling better!

Unknown said...

Kathy, I don't have a gecko LOL. That was fun with photos. *sigh* They feel like that, though.

Post a Comment