Thursday, February 26, 2009

February 26

Today I had an appointment and some errands to run, and dh was off work so we decided to make a morning of it. We packed up Owen and headed out. At the doctor's office, Owen reminded me of his reaction to my LAST appointment when he started screaming and wailing and frantically pointing to the door after I was led into the patient room. I guess he really didn't like his 18 month vaccination. It was so bad that the doc didn't even bother trying to whip out his stethoscope. What can I say, the kid is smart and he KNOWS the smell of a doctor's office. Today he whimpered a little but handled it well, mostly since daddy was there to play with him while I got tortured.

After we finished all we had set out to do, we went to Friday's for lunch. It was iffy, since by then it was pushing naptime. Owen was antsy to say the least, but I found a small Glide floss doohickey and some tiny hair clips. He amused himself pretty well with those. Oh yeah, and the deep fried green beans. Those were interesting.

My photo of the day is one I snapped while we were driving. This car pulled past and I was just WTF? The photo doesn't really do it justice, but hey, we were turning and they were zooming off so this is all I could get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment