Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 15 and 16

Project 365 = FAIL. I did not take photos the last 2 days. Between cleaning up vomit from upholstery, blankets, clothing, boys, myself and contributing my own, life was just too miserable for me to grab the camera and memorialize it. I almost took a pic of the Pedialyte jug. OMG, that stuff is nasty. I don't know how anyone gets kids to drink it. We even got the Pedialyte freezie pops, and I couldn't manage to get a full one down myself. Too salty. Blech.

Owen is finally starting to eat and drink again, and I have never been so happy to see him getting into trouble. Zach is still running a fever and is having a rare nap. Kevin is up and moving and I am finally typing on my new laptop *yay*. You know I was sick if I let a new toy sit in a box on the table for a couple of days haha. Just glad that things are finally settling down and I hope all my extra photos previously make up for my past 2 days. Although my conscience will never let me live it down.

And so it goes...onward and upward. Hope to take pics for Feb. 17!

2 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

I think you're entitled to a sick day or 2. In fact, I'm rather glad you skipped posting pictures of puke.

Kathy said...

you need to learn to cheat, like me

Post a Comment