Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday! February 1

I didn't post this yesterday b/c I was too busy celebrating my aging process. 37 now...and I still need coffee in the morning. Haven't outgrown that. In fact, I think I need more. Or maybe it's just the recuperation process from my husband's attempts at plying me with beer and wine LOL.

I didn't take any real photos yesterday from an experiment/learning/trying to figure out the camera perspective. I did get one of Zach giving me a goofy 'happy birthday' face. And the other one is actually from the day before, but it applies here--I got out of the shower and caught dh and Owen making me a birthday card. He even washed up all the paint! Gotta love a man who makes an effort, right :)

Ok, I'm out...I think I need some greasy fast food.

1 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

Happy Birthday (belatedly)!!!

Post a Comment