Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22

Well, it's Sunday, which means school night and all that jazz. Zach is less than thrilled. But I'm ready to wind it down, even though an appointment tomorrow right in the middle of Owen's nap time has me a little anxious. He's been so incredibly clingy, not eating, not sleeping well, more than just a phase. Even at Grammy's today he did the same thing, wanting nothing but to lie on her shoulder, point at food that he refuses to eat, etc. A few times today he pulled dh/myself into his room and pointed to his crib, or the rocking chair, almost asking to sleep. I rocked him for a bit then he got down and turned on the cd player with his lullabies in it, and back into my lap for more rocking. VERY unorthodox Owen behaviour. It worries me.

However, I have pics. The first one is another 'new' recipe which I'm doing for the message board cooking forum. I don't post them all here, btw. This isn't a food blog, but it sure does come in handy when I don't have any other photo to post. This particular food is a kind of chili, with homemade corn bread. Quite tasty. The other is a pair of shoes I was forced to buy. We are making a diorama for Zach's school project, and we needed a shoe box. Couldn't find any shoes for him, and this was the only pseudo-acceptable pair for me. I have a sneaking suspicion that Sharon will come along and steal them, though, but I guess that's what sisters are for.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Those shoes are adorable!! I would relieve you of them only if they were a nuisance, however. :P And the chili looks delicious.

Sharon said...

Wait...that's not bleu cheese in the chili, is it? I may have to retract my previous remark... hehe.

Unknown said...

Oh HELL no. I don't do Bleu cheese. I did put it in the Million Dollar Mac and Cheese, but only as an accent. And I'll probably leave it out next time.

Post a Comment