Thursday, January 15, 2009

You can't sit down yet!

I was just settling into this chair taking a big sigh as I had finished washing dishes, Zach was at karate with Grammy and I thought Owen would be happy for a few minutes while I did some online catching up. But wait! Oh no! I hadn't taken a photo yet today. So I heaved myself up out of the chair and took one. Well, it was more than one, it's always more than one. I never got one quite like I wanted and even with a little photoshop adjusting, it's still not exactly what I had envisioned. But learning is a never ending process, is it not?

Hey look! More grapes!






















I don't know what that little inverted flame reflection is from. It was on most of them. I had all the lights turned off, and then experimented with an indirect light on, but I finally gave up and quit trying to get rid of the green flame spot.

Today was chill, in more ways than one. It was chilly and I wasn't prepared for it at. all. I have become a Florida wuss. I had to resort to a hot shower with the heat lamp on and then a soak in a hot bath. Then I curled up in bed for a little bit just because I could. Ha. But after dh went to work I got my mojo going, got busy and voila, here I am. Winding it down.

Buenas Nachos, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Shot.. I love digital Cameras because I take about 50 pictures and dump them all into picassa and chose the one or two that I like. The rest just use hard drive space. Try to keep warm !

Kathy said...

I did the same last night only I was too lazy to write anything!

Post a Comment