Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14

Hmmm. Words seem to be escaping me. Actually there are just too many words, swirling around like a whirlpool, akin to the ending of POTC 3, but not making any sense so there's no grand scene to envision. So I'll spare you.

But I do have some photos. SOMEone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.





















I still made him a nice dinner, though. I must say, this was a fantabulous meal. Salmon with a creamy lime/tequila/jalapeno sauce. If I had a long curled moustache, I'd run my pinched fingers down the length of it and exclaim "FANTASTICO!" with a nice little snapping flourish at the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think if we just change it to ... 'a pool of ketchup sauce with the avacado slices and garnish with green or red bell pepper' that would be perfect, or 'perfecto mondo' as we say here!

Who is the hot blond? Rowrrrr, hello sexy!

Kathy said...

Oooo, it's sessy time baby...

I haven't even made dinner yet.

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO Hey #2, I'll send him/her your way for V-day shots! Kathy, I have sauce left over, I bet it would be good with shrimp! I'll give it to you for a rousing round of Rock Band. Or Guitar Hero. Or whateverthefuck it is you've got ;)

Unknown said...

Looks Tasty!

Leslie said...

A nice dinner and a hot blonde...what more could a girl want?

Post a Comment