Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is it still the 13th?

Wow, I'm going for the record on photos today. But this has nothing to do with the 'photo-a-day' project. Just a straight up bragging post.

Remember the science fair project? Well, he got 4th place! I was shocked, imagine what we would have done with TWO days! Or even a week!

Here's my handsome little scientist.























He's already planning next year's project. One of his ideas was to see which type of worm chews through an apple the fastest. I think I'll have to do a little suggestive mind control before science fair time comes around again. But for now I'm just proud that he really DID work hard and we'll hang his medal and certificate with much delight.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Yippee for science fair projects!

Stop showing off, it's supposed to be a photo a day!

Post a Comment