Sunday, January 4, 2009

My first day


I don't blog. I am entirely too much of a procrastinator (just ask my floors, as they are screaming to be swept/scrubbed/loved) to keep up with something that makes me look productive, as most bloggers are quite adept at being wordy and actually POSTING those words. Me? I think them mostly at night when I should be sleeping. No way in hell am I getting up to type then.

Anyway, thanks to VENUS, she who is apparently spawned from evil (she posted the blasted 'Thing-A-Day' link last year that got me hooked) started mumbling about this photo-a-day B.S. and basically made me feel like a loser for not having the gumption to simply take one photo every day. I put it off (imagine that!) but now I can no longer deny that the high risk of failure is taunting me mecilessly, so here we go.

January 4, 2009. Four days into the project I finally cave and decide to jump in. So here's my photo.

This chip-n-dip dish is full of ornaments that our youngest pulled off the tree during its time this season. I'm glad I put unbreakable ones near the bottom. At least most of them. I didn't put the broken ones in the bowl...I'm not a total masochist.

2 comments:

Jenni Renee said...

Welcome to Blogging. I think the Grinch in the middle is the cutest thing considering they bulbs are in a bowl and no longer on the tree. Good luck on your quest for a picture a day!

Anonymous said...

love the idea and love reading it i wish i could do it but my life is to boring

Post a Comment