Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5

Well, I had great plans for today. At least as far as going the distance with my camera, literally. I loaded the baby into the bike trailer, Zach got on his own bike and we headed out to the grocery store. It was a gorgeous day and we needed the fresh air and exercise. I packed my camera in a messenger bag, slung it across my back and off we went. On the way back we stopped in the park and I actually managed to get both boys looking at me and snapped a picture. But the preview image didn't load. WTF? And then I realized that there was no image count, either. Then it hit me...I had left the $@!$%^! memory card in the computer. So much for posterity.

One of my goals this year is to figure out a way to get better pictures of Owen. He's a fast little devil and always blinks or changes his position or facial expression just as the shutter is clicking. I managed to get a couple of cute ones today. They may not be portrait quality, but at least he looks happy instead of eyes half shut, drool spilling onto his shirt, nose tilted up to show a full collection of boogers, etc.

Here he is fresh from a bath, looking cute so maybe we won't send him to bed.






And would you look at that...he DOES love the baby! Awwww, sweet baby. Maybe he's just doing the good-cop, bad-cop routine with them.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute!!! I love the shades, Dude!

Kathy said...

Hmmm, I'm sat here wondering if I could achieve this.... Good for you! You inspire me until I remember that it's me thinking about doing it LoL!

Post a Comment