Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11

Today we (well, dh) actually moved the boxes of Christmas stuff from the living room floor and into the attic. So I had room to stretch out on the floor and play a little more with the camera settings. I can't believe I've had this camera for so long and have simply procrastinated the learning needed to go with it. I don't think I've ever even played with the ISO settings. I have tried adjusting the white balance and using the aperture setting but I usually end up reverting to the good ol' automatic everything setting. I have managed to go through the manual now and then, but not along with the physical practice needed to cement the data in my head.

Grammy had the boys for the afternoon, so I started messing around with the camera. I was experimenting with light, ISO, textures, aperture, I don't even know what all. But I have learned a few things and that's what's important, right?

Here is a bowl I got from my aunt for Christmas, lots of texture there!














And here is a beaded fringe on a lamp shade.

1 comments:

Kathy said...

I have a cnutfession, I was rooting for OK only b/c I'm so sick of hearing about the Gators and besides, it's someone else's turn.

And if after that you still like me, you guys can come play Rock Band any time LoL

Post a Comment