Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 16

Happy Birthday Sharon! Yeah, so I didn't post this yesterday. Big whoopdie-doo. I was out having fun :D

My little sister Sharon came to town, as well as my aunt, so we could celebrate Sharon's birthday. Which is technically today, btw. We did a 'girls' night out' last night, just the three of us. Tonight she's getting all gussied up for her REAL birthday dinner out with her boyfriend.

Anyway, we went to my absolute most favoritest place ever, Bacco Wine Cafe. It was heavenly. Mezza Luna could learn a thing or two. It's not about quantity, but quality. FRESH quality. No paper napkins shoved under your table here! The best food ever, my aunt was looking kind of glazed over with pleasure by the end of the meal. Maybe it was the wine.

Sharon enjoyed her entree, after we all shared a large appetizer platter. (My aunt and I enjoyed our entrees, too, but I don't feel compelled to post our photos.)






Add ImageWe asked the owner if he'd take our group photo. It isn't bad, but his cooking, or at least his wife's cooking, is better ;) We then went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Two things I didn't know about that movie that I wish I had: 1). It isn't a funny, sweet story for kids and 2). It is very, very long. A great movie nonetheless, but damn if I wasn't tired rolling back home at midnight. I'll work on a photo for today later when I've rested up...Sharon had me out this morning helping her shop for a dress for her big night out.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Yeah, blame the shopping on me :D I think you found more stuff than I did! LOL

Post a Comment