Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 31

Getting behind, getting behind...so I'm going to post pics and not even try to remember the stories I had in my head that day :)

The first two were actually leftovers from the 30th, but I love them so they are getting posted.  On the 31st we went out to dinner for an early bday celebration.  Sunday evenings are much easier to get out someplace than a Monday evening.  Not sure why that is, but c'est la vie.  Anyhow, oh yeah...a story that I remember!  We were sitting in a corner table, the 4 of us and Kevin's parents (aka Grammy and Grandaddy) and we were letting Owen sort of play around the table, getting down and switch seats, etc.  He's not very good with sitting still and most restaurants don't have food 'on the ready'.  By the time his 'Fries! Fries!' arrived, he'd already caused a ruckus and had the whole place laughing....while down from his seat (I assumed to change seats) he suddenly handed Kevin his pants and TOOK OFF.  Running so fast, weaving between the tables.  Shrieking and giggling...I was stuck between shocked and laughing.  Kevin wrangled him just before he made it into the kitchen...

By the time we got home I realized I had no photo for the day.  Zach decided to snack on some salami slices and just watching him tear into them like a starved wolf who'd been deprived of meat for the entire winter struck my funny bone.  So I took pics of that.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment