Monday, February 8, 2010

I Heart Kisses!

It's that time again...the weekly I ♥ Faces Photo Challenge!  This week's theme is "kisses" and of course I have the PERFECT photo.  I have posted it as a blog photo of the day, although I have reworked the photoshopping a bit/changed up the texture.  I hate that you can't see Zach's scowl as clearly as I know it exists (although I adore his hair, it certainly gets in the way sometimes), he was NOT thrilled that Owen decided to forgo a forehead peck and went straight for a big mouth smooch.  Ahhhh.  I do love these boys.  I think the best part is that Owen appears to be ready to strangle Zach at the same time.  But his face looks so SWEET!  (oops, I apparently need to rework this blog format...but I don't want to make this image any smaller.  You can click on it for a larger size!)





Go check out all the other cute kisses at I ♥ Faces!
Photobucket

7 comments:

High Four said...

oh how sweet! Wonderful Photo!

Kathy said...

Zach looks thrilled LoL

Did you see #151 on IHF? rofl

Unknown said...

Haha! No, I hadn't seen that one yet. Awesome! LOL

Alice said...

sweet photo! i love his expression - too funny!

i have my kiss shot posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :).

Anita Johnson said...

Great shot, and as a mom of two boys, I can appreciate the thrilled look on your older son's face...classic brotherly love!

KrisJ said...

So cute!!

Silly Goose Photography said...

So.Sweet.

Post a Comment