Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday...

To me!  Whoopdeedooo...I made it to 38 :)  Did nothing spectacular today, I was actually feeling the effects of a bit too much merlot LOL.  Zach, however, passed the test for his next belt in Karate!  Yay Zach!  I'm so proud of him, he's doing so well in both school and karate and just overall becoming a person that I love, aside from being my son.  He's my pal and I think he's just the greatest.

For dinner, as it's customary to let the birthday person choose their meal of choice, I was not quite certain what to do. I knew I didn't want to go out and I KNEW I didn't want to cook and for the life of me I couldn't even think of something that I felt like eating.  I told Kevin I felt like having a hearty beef stew with some mashed potatoes baked on top, but I doubted we would ever find anything quite like that.  So he took off to Publix and came back with a wild assortment of things, hoping that in the mix I'd find something to settle my cravings.  What a great guy ♥ Thanks, Honey!

...oops, I haven't resized or converted that photo.  I'll have to get to it later, but maybe I won't because I'm not sure I want to admit to the crap foods we ate that night ;)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Mine's this month too, but I'll be 39. sigh.

Post a Comment