Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's FRIDAY!

I LOVE Fridays.  They are the best day EVER.  SRSLY.

Today we have dinner guests...Kirra's family is coming to have dinner with us and I was sort of stuck in small dilemma of "make my own pasta?" or "clean the bathroom?"  The bathroom won out, I knew the pasta making would suck too much of my time, sad to say.  I need to do it more often and get a good rhythm going.

However, dinner was fantastic, dessert was even better (just ask Mark!) and we had a great time.  As evidenced by the dishes lining the counter...always an indicator that much fun was had.

Later, outside with the chimenea lit and the promise of marshmallows to come, Zach and Kirra had an impromptu karate session in the pergola.  I heard her telling him that he would be her "sensei" and teach her how to do karate.  It was so sweet watching them.  Unfortunately I was under the influence of a few glasses of wine by then and not fully capable of operating a camera.  But here's a shot:

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment