Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 9

Playing with aperture...and I think I have learned the difference between trying to take close up shots vs. using a macro lens.  I don't own a macro lens and once I realized that it would probably make a huge difference, I was not quite as upset over my attempts.  Using an 85mm lens to get small items with a shallow depth of field is almost impossible, unless you are using a tripod and even then it's freaking hard.  You can't get very close to the subject and with the miniscule bit of camera shake is magnified exponentially.  Arrrggghhhh.  But I got a couple that I played around with and here you go.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I think there are 127 jellybeans in the glass. Did I win?

Unknown said...

LOL Kathy...I guess you did!

Post a Comment