Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 13

I think I am officially allergic to holidays.  Or so says Kevin.  I woke up today feeling like pure SH*T and only went downhill as the day progressed.  Best I can tell, it was some sort of food poisoning and I'm just glad the toilet doesn't charge rent or per use b/c we'd be flat broke now if it did.

So no picture for today.  I did, however, spend some time reading my camera book for dummies and learned a few new things, like the automatic exposure bracketing which seems really cool.  I want to try it out.  Just not today.  I'd hate to accidentally drop the camera in a mad dash to the restroom.  Actually, I'm just too wiped out.  Going back to bed, so toodle-oo!  Oh yeah, huge thanks to Grammy and Grandaddy for taking the boys and letting me feel like death in peace.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment