Saturday, January 23, 2010

Talk about lazy...

Today (Jan. 21) Grammy took Owen, as she typically does on Thursdays.  Ahhhh.  Silence, and no need to jump at every little sound wondering what sort of catastrophe he's induced THIS time.  Don't get me wrong, I miss the little bugger when he's gone, but the mental rest is much appreciated.

So, gym?  Laundry?  Groceries? Clean out my dresser or dig through stuff in the closet?  How about....NOTHING!  Yep, I did it.  A whole lot of nada.  I crawled back into bed and read a book until it was time to pick Zachary up from school.  Of course then I had the blurry eyes from hell to contend with (getting old really isn't something I'd recommend doing just for fun).  But I got to READ!  I only ever get to do that when I'm on a plane or something.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment