Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, you are in a time warp mwahahaha. Seriously, I've been meaning to get at these pictures for a while, and of course I snapped the shutter too many times taking lots of crappy shots so I have to pick out a few that might look decent, convert them to jpg, resize, check the lighting, etc etc. So here you go, I hope you have visions of golden turkey in your heads.

Actually, the pictures are more about what was going on around us as we were having Thanksgiving. Nary a turkey picture on this pc.

Karen and Dennis hosted the event, and it was an event. More food that I thought they could squeeze into the place. More people than I thought would fit as well. But it went wonderfully, Owen made friends with a cute little girl next door and the animal menagerie was pretty well behaved.













Who is this child?














Not sure what they're cooking up here...















Headed down the fairy path in the magical garden.




























Estela and her fabulous husband Ralf. I didn't take pictures of everyone, only the most beautiful people. (Estela, you owe me!)





























Owen loving on LaKota.
















Tori....Tori loves me :)
















And this is JuJu...she's not my biggest fan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment