Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 26

Today after school the boys and I stopped short of going into the house and decided to grab a few toys from the garage and play outside first.  I ran in and grabbed the camera (of course!) to try and get a couple of shots before the fun was over.  Owen's were, as usual, poorly exposed and at the verge of movement.  Zach sat still a few times to let me 'practice' and sort of complied with movement/time/space for the shots below.  Pardon the curbside refuse, Waste Management is due to pick it up.  We aren't trashy, I swear!  Well, ok, we try to keep it under wraps....oh yeah, the eyes photo is kind of creepy.  I played around w/cropping and texture.  But he has such cool colors in his eyes!

And talk about strong hair...ever see someone hold themselves up w/their follicular growth?







Photobucket

1 comments:

Post a Comment