Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 15

Friday!  I know I've said it before, but Friday has always been my favorite day of the week.  This Friday was even better because we went over to our friends' house for dinner.  Kirra's mom Marcie picked Zachary up from school for a playdate and then we went over later to ogle their new home and join them for pizza and a crazy game of Scene It.

Kirra and Koral are just too darned cute.  And Marcie is a pretty hot mama.  Sadly, I didn't get any photos of Mark...yet.

My Owen disaster of the day...when I toss a disposable razor away, I don't put it in my bathroom trash.  That's prime pickings as far as Owen is concerned so I toss it into the sink, the actual bowl, where he can't reach.  When I'm done with all the post shower activities, I carry it to the kitchen to the locked trash.  Well, today I must have been in a rush b/c the razor was still in the bathroom sink later in the afternoon.  Kevin went in there to do his thing, but left the door open.  Apparently.  Owen wandered in.  Climbed UP TO THE SINK TOP where Kevin didn't see b/c his back was turned.  Grabbed the razor out of the sink and proceeded to try and shave like daddy does.  He's now sporting a nice cut on his chin.  I think I'm going to start hanging everything from the ceiling.  Or maybe I'll just hang HIM from the ceiling.




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment