Friday, January 29, 2010

January 28 - bonus!

Don't you love a man who takes suggestions?  I sent Kevin a link for something I'd like to have as a birthday gift and he ordered it!  LOL...it came today so I ripped it open and set it up.  Of course I need to have a better sort of setup, as the fabric would really do better with a blank wall behind it, or something non-lit.  And working with daylight would help immensely, as I'd get more light coming through the window and not have to rely on my little flash so much.  But I can't wait to REALLY play with it!  I won't tell you how many pez and jelly beans these photos cost me.

P.S.  Zach wasn't really mad, I was trying to get 'The Look' that he gives, and it is really fierce when it's for real.  But I should have waiting until AFTER Owen planted that kiss on his mouth.  He was not very pleased.




Photobucket

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Zach looks thrilled about that kiss LoL

Post a Comment