Monday, January 11, 2010

January 8

The days are a little blurry, but I'm pretty sure these photos are from the 8th.  And I think my camera says they are (it's off by a day, and a year haha).  Sharon (my sis) and Kimberly (my cousin) and myself all dressed in purple to go visit Boom-pa that day (not planned).  Also, I bought a pillow and pillow case to give him something more comfortable to rest on and we wrote all his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren's names (as well as spouses) on the case.  I told him to remember we all were there with our love to cradle him.  I hope it gives him some warm feelings when he remembers it.  He's been such a rock for all of us.






















Later that night Kimberly and I took a ride down the back hill.  Something I haven't done in about 30 years, I'd guess.  Wish I could do it again!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment