Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Heart Faces of Families


I ♥ faces loves families this week (and every week, I'd assume LOL).  I thought I didn't have time to enter this week (a recurring theme for me, it would seem) and then I remembered this photo from last spring.  I love, love, love it.  This is actually photographed by my husband after I set up the camera and told him when to click, so he gets credit for this one. I so seldom get photos of me with either of the boys, I am thrilled to have this giggling squealing happy toddler photo.  Part of MY family.



Head on over to I ♥ faces and look at all the amazing and beautiful families posted there.



6 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Such JOY! I love it!

Ocean Lotus said...

i love it that you set it all up and know exactly what you mean when you don't get in shots w/ my kids either - so good job for the husband, i love the picture

Sarah Permeh said...

Oh! Such a fun, beautiful photograph! Gorgeous! :)

Kathy said...

Love that shot! So what number are you?

Kathy said...

Found it, #471...

Melanie said...

Oh that's gorgeous! You have beautiful kids.

Post a Comment