Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Monday, January 11

Happy Monday!  Yes, I'm typing this on Wednesday, but let's just go back in time two days and pretend that it's Monday so I can post in the present tense...

Today my aunt and cousin and cousin's friend drove up for a visit.  You may recall photos of Kathy and MaryAnne from the summer when they took a day trip to visit my brother in the summer while I was also visiting in WV.  But Kathy lives in PA so seeing her mother here in FL doesn't happen very often.  And seeing me in FL happens even less!  So it was a nice visit, even though I was still rather tired and dazed from my own weekend travelling.  Karen, being the ever thoughtful and doing-too-much type that she is cooked up a bunch of food to bring along so I wouldn't have to worry about meals while they were here.  Homemade beef stew and spaghetti sauce with meatballs...YUM.  Sadly, I didn't take photos of it.  Too busy eating it.

Later in the evening, after I tucked Owen asleep in his bed, Tessa curled up next to him in the spot I had been.  She is a sweet kitty, even if she does want to gnaw off my hand.


















Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment