Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! 

No school today, so Kirra is over hanging with Zach while her parents are at work.  I decided to make a nice treat...translation, having a guest over gives me an excuse to make ME a nice treat, and say it's for the kids.  I knew Zach would love it but figured Kirra would be a bit dubious, and she was.  But she ate some of it, yay me!  Not typical kid fare, but oh-so-luscious.  A nice egg-y vanilla bean custard with caramel sauce.  B-E-A-yootiful, from a taste perspective at least.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Mmmmm... looks delish!! (OMG, that sounded very Rachel Rayesque)

squirrelgirl said...

I make flan sometimes, and this looks just as yummy. Recipe, please!

Unknown said...

Hey Wudgie, see if this works. Just don't tell on me! LOL
http://picasaweb.google.com/Merlots.Musings/MerlotSMusings02?authkey=Gv1sRgCKrkv5-b6NX32AE#5428562947122501522

Post a Comment