Monday, March 30, 2009

Still a day behind

I am playing catch up on here yesterday, posting for the day before. So I'm on Monday, posting for Sunday. And it's a quickie...I finally gave Owen a trim. I'd cut his hair a little here and there in the past, but so little hair it was almost crazy, like cutting 2 hairs here and 3 there.

I don't know if you've ever cut an 1 1/2 yr old's hair, but it ain't easy. Lots of candy to bribe him, moving with him, trying to avoid his ears, keep the lines straight, do a little layering to shape it and try like heck to get rid of the frizzy bits of baby hair sitll hanging on. It gets so fuzzy and matted in the back. These pics aren't great, but I AM thrilled with how it turned out and when it's brushed and lying in place, it really looks good on him.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Looks great! And you're way braver than I am!!! My last attempt at cutting hair was my own when I was in jr high...I had read that if you want to trim your bangs straight, tape them to your forehead and use the tape as a guide. So that's what I did, but before I realized it, I cut ABOVE the tape instead of below! I cried and cried and cried. And put the scissors down forever! LOL! :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I've really enjoyed reading yours.

Sharon said...

He's such a little stinker. :P And his hair looks good. I don't know if I've ever seen him with his hair laying flat in the back! LOL.

Post a Comment