Friday, March 6, 2009

Beware the 6th of March!

You may run into this guy. I certainly did, and he managed to make off with one of my Great Aunt Tilly's heirloom dishes. This is the devious, devilish, diabolical Number Two. *Cue Austin Powers music..."WHO. DOES. NUMBER. TWO. WORK. FOR?!?"*

Actually, Number Two is a very talented photographer and I was lucky enough to entice him with my burgeoning belly to get some beautiful pregnancy photos back when I still had Owen in a place where he couldn't cause quite so much trouble. Now I drop by on occasion to make sure he eats a decent meal and he in turn piles on a variety of flattering compliments. He is very good at that. He'd probably be able to make me think I looked good if I'd just crawled out of the sewer after a week long journey without food or water. Then he'd leave and I'd say "WTF? How did I fall for THAT?"

Today he let me TOUCH HIS CAMERA. OMG. I think he was shuddering in his boots because it is, indeed, a beautiful piece of machinery and worth quite a lot of money. I know he's really just afraid that I'll someday prove to be serious competition so he's trying to devise a plan to halt my progress. Mwahahahaha. You just keep trying, Number Two.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

He looks horny. Must've been those photos he took of you.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, beth always has that effect on me!

Unknown said...

Don't try flattery now, it won't work from over here.

Post a Comment