Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 28

Today was another day of garden work. I guess you could say gardening but it's not quite at that point, because in my mind gardening is kneeling down with a sun hat and gloves, pruning, weeding and tending your plants. Today was still in the 'let's make a garden' phase. Zach helped out a lot and is pretty excited with the prospect of growing all these plants. Now if only they'll grow and if only he'll eat them! He did convince me to buy the huge 'Atlantic' pumpkin seeds. I'm sort of counting on the lack of growth from years past to kick in again because these puppies are supposed to reach a few hundred pounds. Yikes.

I didn't have the camera out all day, though. So by evening when it was too dark to go outside, Owen was asleep and Zach was watching the Kids' Choice Awards, I had to come up with a photo, quick. I took this. Dh brought them home from the store a couple of days ago. I really like it and am impressed that a quickie hand-held shot turned out so pretty.

3 comments:

squirrelgirl said...

I tagged you for 7 things... check my blog to see the rules. That should be good for a day's post, you just have to take a pic to go with it :-)

Sharon said...

March 28: Happy Anniversary! :P
Was so wrapped up in mine that I forgot about yours!

Unknown said...

That's ok, I forgot until the next day haha.

Post a Comment