Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hugs and Kisses

Today I decided to add to my project within a project within a project. You know, the photo-a-day project, which will help me with my improving photo skills project. And as I do that, I've decided I REALLY want to work on an alphabet project.

I've always loved the photo alphabets, where ordinary items can be viewed as a letter of the alphabet, sometimes with creative cropping, lighting, shadows, whatever. And it certainly helps if the photos are good quality pictures.

I tried a few today and dang, it's not so easy to find a letter, then get a good photo of it actually looking LIKE that letter in a format that would look nice once you used it to spell a word. I think I like these, but I want to re-take them for better quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment