Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27

Not much to type today, I'm just tired and not in the mood. haha. I did get the baby corn and baby leeks and baby watermelon plant in the ground today, which was good. Owen spent a lot of time climbing all over the play set, he's quite good with the ladder and 'rock' wall and slide. I'm getting less nervous with each day.

So here's my pic. It's a video, Owen decided he should just avoid the whole mess of waiting for mom to put him in the high chair and do it himself. Caught me a little off guard. But I took him out and let him repeat the performance for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

If you want something done, do it yourself, LOL. Wow, that's kinda scary! How does the chair keep from tipping over?

Unknown said...

Well, the chair now lives in the laundry room LOL. I only pull it out for meals. I guess he's not heavy enough to tip it over, but it's only a matter of time.

Post a Comment