Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18

I think it's the 18th. I am feeling a bit washed out, catching a cold or something. My eyes are burning and somehow that makes my brain not function so well. So I have a lot of photos, not so many words. But if a picture is worth a thousand words, then this should count as my longest post yet.

For starters, I gave the camera to dh and asked him to take some pics of me and Owen. Always behind the lens, I never get photos of myself, and I hate not having a record of the fact that I DO, actually, occasionally, have fun with them ;)

















Then I got some of Owen running free, and this one is the look of pure mischief. With a capital M.

















The man who contributes his handsome DNA....

















Owen, having a blast trying to shut the door, thinking it's exactly what someone DOESN'T want him to do.












Zachary, showing off his kicking form.












Owen, showing off HIS kicking form.












And nothing I cook is good enough. No roasted chicken, no goulash, no meatloaf, no spaghetti...nothing. But dog food? Now that's good eats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture of you holding Owen is great! Frame-worthy even!

Sharon said...

Owen looks ORNERY in the pic with the chair rail. LOL. And I must agree; the top picture with you and him is a definite keeper! But then again, they're all keepers.....

Post a Comment