Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A photographic study of motion

Does that sound real? Photographically serious? Not that I really care, but I thought the title sounded kind of cool.

Tonight I grabbed Zach and forced him outside while drinking a glass of juice to get the action on digifilm, but then he apparently got inspired and we have him to thank for the following photos. He was on FIAH! Honestly for me? I was afraid of falling asleep and forgetting to get a picture again.

But he did a great job.

You say the zombie invasion is coming? Well, I have my own zombie here, to protect me.


















And if that pose doesn't' work, maybe this one will.



















And if THAT doesn't work, maybe Dead Bernie ala 'Weekend at Bernie's' will convince them that we are also of the undead variety.


















And if Bernie doesn't convince the zombies they have nothing to gain, the SPIDERMAN will save us!

1 comments:

Post a Comment