Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun with Photoshop

Tonight (or well, last night, since I'm actually typing this on the 25th) dh and I went out to a small wine tasting with our neighbors, and we had a really good time. In the process I actually slathered on some makeup and decided to take a 'self portrait', you know, the kind where you hold the camera out at arm's length and take a photo. Holy cowabunga. My skin looks AWFUL! I want to burn the chip that has those images on it.

Anyway, today I looked up a skin smoothing tutorial since a basic blur wasn't going to smooth out my aging face and gaping pores and old scars. The result is kind of cool.... you know it's been touched up, but there's still a little reality there LOL.

Too bad I can't add some photoshop face cream, or makeup base, or something for real life.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I wouldn't have known it was touched up if you hadn't told me. And cute earrings!

Unknown said...

I got those earrings from Mom at Christmas :) You need new glasses!

Anne-Marie said...

You look fab! I could use a few pointers on how to get my skin to look like that! :)

Post a Comment