Friday, April 10, 2009

April 9

Catching up, catching up...I swear, this blog will soon be like my laundry and it will perpetually be a week behind. Alas, I am who I am, no matter how hard I try to change.

Today was busy as Peri and Brontë had spent the night, so I took a little more effort with breakfast and snacks and had 4 kids to keep my ears tuned in to. Although dh mostly kept Owen occupied, which helped tremendously. I got a photo of them playing in Zach's bounce house. That poor thing has kept so many kids happy and it doesn't matter now that it's got holes and they are too big, they still blow it up, jump, and let it deflate around them.












Later I took another flower photo, something about the evening in the kitchen/dining room, I got great results like I did with the gladiolus. That one I printed on metallic paper (mpix.com) and it looks awesome. I'll probably have to print this one as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment