Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 28

So today I made spaghetti for dinner. And let me tell you, I am sick to death of grinding all Owen's food in the hand mill. He sees that thing and gets excited, FOOD'S COMING! Ummm, honey, food's already coming, you just refuse to eat it unless it's ground to an uncrecognizable pulp.

This time I decided to say 'screw it' (in my head, of course) and just gave him the bowl of spaghetti (chopped to the size of rice grains, but NOT GROUND!) and he had a blast picking it up with his fingers and trying to eat it. Of course he then hated the little grainy bits of noodles and sauce on his tummy and hands and fingers and pitched a fit about 0.09 seconds after this photo was taken.

(psssst....yes, I know I skipped a day. I fell asleep and awoke during the night realizing I hadn't taken a photo for 4/27. Oops.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment