Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 4

This day, 9 years ago...Ok, you don't really want the gory details. But back when I was trying to get pg for the first time, I was tracking all the fun things my body was doing and April 4 was the day I set free the egg that was soon to become Zachary. The fourth day of the fourth month. Ironically, 'my' number has always been 4. I've always been drawn to it, and when you do the birth number addition, I end up as a four. Crazy, huh? Actually, I didn't pinpoint ovulation to April 4, I had pains for 3 days and I averaged it out to go with the 2nd day, which was the 4th.

Ok, back from the time warp...today we did work on the garden AGAIN. We did get the timbers placed securely with nails. Have you ever seen a 60penny nail? Holy crap, those are big. Had to drill holes, move the timbers, drill again, nail in the spikes, etc. It took a little while but wasn't so bad. It looks nice. Then came time to pound in the posts for the 'fencing'. Well, let's just say that tomorrow is another day. In the meantime, I took a photo of an itty bitty baby rose that my aunt so thoughtfully planted with the culantro. Apparently, they like each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment