Friday, April 10, 2009

April 10 - IT'S FINISHED!!

Zach's book, that is. He worked long and hard, we had to get creative and drive around for some of the photos, I did my share at the computer and his Spring Break has mostly revolved around it, but it's DONE and now we will anxiously await it's delivery. I am praying hard that it doesn't actually ship on the 20th as estimated, or we may be a day late for school. Yikes. Please cross your fingers that it gets here sooner.

So I have no photo for today, only a link....so you can preview his book for yourself.

Enjoy!
Zach's Sneaky Alphabet

3 comments:

Maureen said...

What a great book! Congratulations on finishing it - the photos look beautiful and the idea is just so cool. Great job, Zach!

(Lips from SM)

Sharon said...

Very cool. Awesome pictures, too! What are Y and Z, though? It only let me view through X...
This book is way better than any project I did in elementary school!!

Leslie said...

That is awesome!

Post a Comment