Friday, March 5, 2010

March 4

Oh what a headache I've had today.  I think it must have been a migraine, but I discounted the possibility for a while because I always have an aura before I get a migraine.  But this headache started in my sleep so how the heck would I have seen an aura?  Anyway, the pain was pretty relentless so I sort of just slugged around the house all day.  HOWEVER...it ended well because we had a photo session with #2 this afternoon and I think he got some really great shots!  I can't wait to see them.  It was just the boys and Grammy and Grandaddy, thank goodness.  I don't think I could have made myself look decent to save my life.

Anyway, Zach has been wanting me to cut his hair.  I asked him to wait until after the photo shoot b/c I love his hair, it really suits his personality and I wanted to make sure we had a good photo of him with it because there's a good chance it will never get back to quite this state.  He's just so handsome and I love the 'rogue' look he has with that hair.  But alas, it IS his hair, so this evening we lopped it off.  The photo lighting was horrendous (post shower, poor kid) and even with some adjusting it looks wonky.

Here's my hansome young man ♥
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment