Monday, March 15, 2010

March 14

Owen has become a bonafide outdoors addict.  The boy just can't STAND to be in the house anymore, unless of course he's glued to the computer building robots or matching cards or laughing at LOL cats.  Today while Zach and Kevin went to the gym (rock climbing) I sat outdoors and just grinned nonstop at his unbridled joy, running free and climbing on "Owen's playground" as he calls the swingset, playing in the sandbox and throwing balls for Holly to fetch, cackling gleefully when she'd run crazy to catch it.

Of course, he has to do everything his own way.  One swing is meant for flying on your belly and spinning in circles, while the other is for standing up and dancing.  I put my foot down when he thinks the bar at the top of the fort is meant for holding while he flings his body out over the ladder. I don't even try to take pics of that crazy move, I'm too busy having a heart attack while I run to stop him.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment