Monday, March 15, 2010

I Heart Bundled up Faces

This week's theme at I ♥ Faces is 'Bundled Up'.  Now true, it has been a bit colder in FL this year, but we don't typically 'bundle up' very often, and I don't know if putting on pants instead of shorts and shoes instead of barefoot really counts.  HOWEVER, I did make a short trip to WV in January to see my ailing grandfather (who is doing much better now!) along with my sister Sharon and I got to see the most beautiful snowfall.  I will never tire of the magic and peacefulness of snow falling, it just shushes the world.  I know all you folks up north are probably sick of snow, but I just love this photo.  Not exactly the best 'bundling up' but hey, she IS wearing a real coat!  (Mine, actually, which reminds me...Sharon, give it back!)


Go check out all the amazing Bundled Up photos over at I ♥ Faces!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Very ethereal shot, I like it!

Joy Taylor said...

This is very elegant and pretty!

Leanna said...

Just lovely!

tangie said...

Simply beautiful!! Glad you got to see some snow! :-)

ely said...

Beautiful! I love the feeling that this photo gives.

Melanie said...

So so pretty!

Lyndsey said...

What a peaceful shot, and I love her expression!

Taylor said...

Such a gorgeous shot! I love the softness of it.

Post a Comment