Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 26

So far behind, behind, behind....I'm typing this on the 31st and I have no clue what I did on the 26 so off I am again to my nifty little 'Pictures' file to see what I put in there...
Oooohhhh yeah, I remember.  It was late and I went outside with Zach to experiment with some night time shots.  The first one was taken pointed up at the sky and I seriously have no clue what all those little colorful dashes are.  Are they all stars?  I had a slow shutter and there is consistent motion tracking on all of them.  The large sperm looking one actually WAS a star that I was focused on, did the camera capture all kinds of minute stars I didn't notice, simply b/c I allowed it to stay open so long?  Why all the colors?  Is the computer confused?  I haven't the slightest idea, but I thought it was cool so I put it here.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment