Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Heart Angles


I wasn't sure what I was going to do for this challenge.  I have a couple of photos that I thought I might use, I considered trying to take some photos specifically for this challenge and I even entertained the idea of SKIPPING the challenge.  *gasp*  It's easy to say "My pics are never good enough to win anyway" but if I keep thinking that way, and not taking photos, I'll never get better, right?

So I had finally set up a small faux wall/studio/whatchamacallit in the garage (don't worry honey, I'll take it down soon!  I promise!) and tried to take some pics of the boys with a bit of an Easter feel.  White shirts, plastic eggs, basket, yada yada.  It didn't go very well.  I wasn't getting good crisp shots and neither boy was really wanting to cooperate.  Never mind looking at the camera or each other, just STAY THERE!  Owen was falling back into the seamless paper, Zach's head was too high, Owen was running off the floor, Zach wouldn't let Owen kiss him, and on and on.  I finally gave up.

The boys, thrilled to be free from mommy's photo mania, grabbed the lollipops I'd been bribing them with, and climbed onto the car.  I was sitting in the floor of the garage and looked up...voila.  Turned the camera back on and snapped this photo.  Yeah, the lighting isn't the best, but I love it.  My boys.  Don't forget to click for a larger version :)

Head on over to I ♥ Faces and check out all the other creatively angled shots!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful- love how you captured the sky!

Jeanna said...

Aw! I love how Owen is looking up at big bro!

Post a Comment