Friday, May 8, 2009

More flowers!

Today dh ran out to the store for me (as he frequently does) to pick up a few essentials. I seem to have a tad of Zach's swine flu myself (relax! It's not really the swine flu, he just told his teacher that's what it was) and have been feeling a little worn down and itchy and sneezy and snotty. Anyway, he brought back this pretty little orchid. He also brought a bouquet of 3 roses. Our 10 year anniversary is next week and he said the roses represent every year that we've been happily married. Ha ha, honey. You know good and well it's only been 2.

I have actually been trying to work with the 85mm lens more, I was getting fairly comfortable with the 50mm and the 85mm is quite different. The zoom is a lot more, which means my shakiness is more noticeable. I probably should have used a tripod for these shots (May 7 and 8) but I think I fudged it fairly well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment