Sunday, May 24, 2009

m,kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ok, I think I'll leave the title as it is. Misha decided to WALK ACROSS MY COMPUTER just as I began to post this blog and dagnabbit (trying not to curse) that cat knows better. But cats are experts at doing what they shouldn't, right?

Anyway, today is May 24. I have no photos for May 22 or May 23. There has just been too much sadness, with Zach crying every day and just when I think we are over the hump, he breaks down again. Yesterday evening we were watching a movie when he suddenly got up and went outside. I paused the movie and waited for him to return. When he came back in, he was a little sniffly and his eyes were glassy. He told me he'd been petting Elmo - the tree. I just about lost it. I can't stand to see him hurting so much, and beyond that, he doesn't seem to be getting past it. However, he does fine until he comes home...school, Grammy's, etc. Not a problem.

But today...no tears. He has been holding his replacement Elmo, a stuffed dog with silky golden hair, quite a lot, but no tears. We went to the inlaws for a cookout and he had a lot of fun jumping in the pool. So finally, I have happy photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment